『壹』 中譯英 急求
自己翻譯的:
Due to learning at school, now able to make clothing independently.
Fluent in Mandarin and excellent English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
Proficient use of Windows office software such as Word, Excel and PPT. Working with CAD software to create clothes. Passing of English level four and level six examinations in addition to level two computer exam. Basic knowledge in Japanese. Driver's license available. Already graated.
『貳』 英文翻譯(中翻英)
In order to adapt to different ecological environment and leavemore offspring, insects in the process of evolution, the evolution of the abundant types used to make adjustment/adaption to the environment, (Favorable adaptions will the accumulate over time.) however, is worthy of attention and overlooked: sexualconflict is also one of the reasons causing male evolution. But actually have female and male insects had exactly the same Genome, but their gender causes reproctive resulted in different function of later completely different evolution. According to Darwin's theory of evolution, is choose by female to male, therefore said male is selected. And in order to get the favour of female and reproctive success in the competition that contribute makes will have a quite marketers route to speciationon male insect limbs. According to the water striders experiment, we see a Male bugs use their hookson the antennae (like wrench) and spikes work together to grab females' eyes at the same time fast bounce on female and mate with them and getting only normal antennae. So the gap is caused By the DLL gene. By using the RNA inference, there 'sno change on female, but for male water striders obviously they lost their different antennae. The lack of the male antennae water spider-like, results are obvious, they obviously no longer can effectively control femalewater spider-like. Above all, sexuallconflict is one cause of the evolution, the creature is some change in the competition and evolution.
『叄』 我想知道,最早中英文是怎麼翻譯出來的
最早的語言翻譯不是兩種語言直譯的,中間需要一個甚至更多的所謂中介語言。在中國和西方交流時雖常見的中介語言就是阿拉伯語,因為中國和歐洲都和阿拉伯人有廣泛的接觸。
『肆』 幫忙翻譯(中譯英)
I am a pupil in Shenzhen. Shenzhen - a beautiful city. Warm climate here is very fit for human habitation. The city flower of Shenzhen is azaleas, it is very beautiful. The highest mountain in Shenzhen is Wutongshan. It is 944 meters above sea level, and climbed up to be very difficult. King Building is the highest building here, the height of 383.95 meters. The building is in green. In Shenzhen, the world's largest model park is a model of "Splendid China" It has a lot of well-known Chinese architectural models. You can see the Great Wall - but it is much smaller than real. You can take pictures but can not go climbing. You can also see the rivers, ancient trees and mountains. You can also see the highest Palace in the world -Potala Palace.
In any event, Shenzhen is the most beautiful
『伍』 翻譯:中譯英
戰略性貿易政策理論Strategic Trade Policy Theory
利潤轉移論"(profit transition),
規模經濟Scaled economy
關稅tariff
壟斷利潤monopoly profit
國民凈福利Net National welfare
寡頭壟斷oligopoly
完全壟斷monopoly
自然壟斷」(natural monopoly)
國際市場份額 international market share
廠商manufacturers
進口保護以促進出口(import protection as export promotion),http://www.nwnu.e.cn/jgxy/jxcgj/gjjjx/section/class=34.html
出口補貼(Export Subsidies)
不完全競爭市場monopolistic competitive market
外部經濟論exterior economy theory
『出口擴張』(export promotion)也可以翻譯為(export expansion,後者用的更多
The main contents of strategic trade policy theory are 「profit transition」 and (1) The people agree with profit transition think a government can seize market shares for national monopolies using export subsidies under the condition of scaled economy and monopolistic competitive market, dect foreign monopoly profit from tariff;use import protection as the mean of export promotion to strengthen the competence of national manufacturers and extend their international market shares, thus fulfill the transfer of foreign monopoly profit to our nation and net national welfare rise. (2) The people agree with exterior economy theory think that some instries and manufacturers can proce large exterior economy to promote the development of relative instries and export expansion. However, these exterior economy can not be occupied completely by relative manufactures, thus these manufacturers or instries can not bring their optimal social effect into play. If the government give appropriate support and protection to these manufacturers or instries, then they can promote these instries and relative instries, improve their international completive advantages and gain long-term strategic profits.
『陸』 英語高手幫忙翻譯一下(中譯英)
摘要:Summary:
盡管與傳統光譜儀相比,攜帶型光譜儀的解析度較低,但由於其體較小、重量輕、探測速度快以及使用方便等優點而有可能廣泛應用於許多測量和控制等領域。
Compared with the traditional spectrometer, the resolution ratio of the portable spectrometer is relatively lower, but it may be widely applied to a lot of fields, such as measurement and controlling.
本文在了解和比較各種光譜分析方法的基礎上,結合光纖光學及固態成像感測器技術的發展,提出一種基於三角共光路干涉儀和多通道探測器(CCD)的空間調制型傅里葉變換光譜儀的概念性設計。
Based on the understanding and comparing of various spectrum analytical methods, and combining the development of fibre optics and sensor technology of imaging of solid state, a conceptual design of the space molated Fourier transform spectrometer is put forward in this article which is based on the triangle common-path interferometer and a multichannel detector(CCD).
本文首先簡要地介紹了各種光譜儀(色散型、可調濾光型、變換型光譜儀)的形式、結構、原理,並對其性能給予評述,在此基礎上提出攜帶型光譜儀概念設計及其理由,然後按照在近紅外區(1064nm)和現場使用的具體要求進行了攜帶型光譜儀的具體方案設計,它具有無機械掃描、光通量大、結構穩定、易於攜帶、檢測速度快等優點,給出了這種攜帶型傅里葉變換光譜儀的工作原理,並對個子系統包括前置光學系統、分光系統及接收系統、信號處理系統進行了說明與論證,最後對攜帶型光譜儀的各項參數進行了論證。
This article has briefly introced the forms, structures and principles of various spectrometer (the chromatic-dispersion type, the adjustable-filtering type and the transform spectrometer), and then commented to their performances, and hence on this basis, put forward the conceptual design and reason of the portable spectrometer. According to the requirements in both near-infrared (1064 nm) region and actual use of the portable spectrometer, the concrete conceptual design of the portable spectrometer has been carried on with, which has many advantages, such as no mechanical scanning, great luminous flux, steady, apt to carry, fast measurement and so on. It provides the operating principle of such portable Fourier transform spectrometer, and gives explanations and reasons for every subsystem including leading optical system, spectrometric system and signal processing system. Finally, it proves every parameter of the portable spectrometer.
Key words:關鍵詞:
傅里葉變換光譜儀: Fourier transform spectrometer
空間調制:space molated
三角共光路:triangle common-path
[終於翻譯完了,應該說沒有句子結構方面的錯誤,至於術語,還得專業人士指正哈]
[說明] 三角共光路干涉儀和多通道探測器(the triangle common-path interferometer and a multichannel detector)是在文獻里找到的,不是照字翻譯的喲。
『柒』 翻譯一篇英語文章,英譯中
What goes up must come down 凡是上升的東西最後必定會下降
yet my feet don"t touch the ground 但至今我的雙腳還未觸碰到大地
See the world spinnin" upside down 我凝視著整個世界由上往下地旋轉
A mighty crash without a sound 最後在一片寧靜中產生了巨大的撞擊
I can feel you every rage 我可以感覺到你每一次的憤怒
step aside I"ll turn the page 趕快退讓,我將要翻過這一頁
Breakin" through your crazy maze 我一路突破著穿過了你的瘋狂迷宮
Like a laser beam,my eye"s on you 最後我的眼神就像激光束一樣聚集在你的身上
Watch me rule the night away 看我統治夜晚並將它趕走
Watchme save the day 看我拯救整個天明
Feel my storm,it"s getting close 感覺到我越來越近的氣場
Headed your way 要領導你的方向
With my feet.High speed go on 用我的腳高速前進
Never slowed down,my way Crash along 從不減速,我朝自己的方向勇往直前
close my eyes go on. I can fell the wind kiss me so strong 閉上我的眼睛繼續前進,我能夠感覺到風如此猛烈地親吻著我
like the felling that"s town.time goes so fast in my song.就像那個小鎮被消亡的速度一樣,時間在我的歌曲中就像白駒過隙
Sonic"s speed we stand strong. 在音速中我們堅定地站立著
No one can bring us down! 沒有人能夠將我們打倒
Watch Me so crazy,No body understand My mind. 看著我不斷地發狂,沒有人理解我的想法
Like fire. Blacking universe's Shadow.Smoking the Dark sky! 就像哪裡生了一把火,黑色宇宙的陰影熏黑了灰暗的天空
Like air. Clean the black. White the Dark. 就像空氣一樣,掃除了黑暗, 塗白了灰暗
Flying.flying. So comfortable,so beautiful......... 飛翔吧,飛翔吧,如此舒適,如此美麗
Autumn Came so early. 秋天來得這么早
But Winter come to late. 而冬天的到來又如此晚
Where is my Winter, 哪裡是我的冬天
where my sonw. 我的雪花又在何方
When sonw cover the town,like the white cover the black, 當白雪覆蓋了小鎮,就像白色覆蓋了黑色
Everything to hide its dirty. 任何事物都隱藏了自己的骯臟
The world become clean. 世界變得如此干凈
Miss my december,miss the snow cover the city, 懷念我的12月,懷念雪花覆蓋著城市
cover my confused soul. 也覆蓋了我困惑的靈魂
WHERE IS MY WINTER... 我的冬天在哪裡
I want to shout to you,I like you . 我想要對你大喊,我愛你
give my belief .My Winter,come on. 我交出自己的信任,我的冬天,來吧
I have a cold,last one week 上個星期,我得了感冒
I feel very bad.I eat many medicine everyday. 我感到十分不舒服,我每天吃許多葯
When in dream.I see devil. 在夢中,我 看見了魔鬼
when i get up.Weak still.......... 而當我醒來,我仍然如此虛弱
Where is my gress& sunshine, 哪裡有我那明媚的陽光
Just now.I only want snow. 就在剛才,我還只想要雪
when sunshine cover the snow.when light shine my eye,I'll revive 當陽光灑滿了雪地,當光線輕拂我的雙眸,我將會復活
Time stop.waiting for me! 時間停止吧,等著我
Yesterday.I back home,Urumqi 做天我回到了家鄉,烏魯木齊
I'll have a long holiday (Spring Festival) 我將要享受一個長長的假期(春節)
outdoor is snowing and very cold 門外正下著雪並且十分寒冷
.but home is so hot. 但家中是如此溫暖
I like this feeling. I paly online all day and felt perfect. 我喜歡這個感覺,我整天玩耍,感到一切都十分完美
mother cook delicious food for me 媽媽給我燒了好吃的食物
I love home 我愛我的家
Snowing 下著雪
Snowing 下著雪
Snowing 下著雪
SKY blueness bright us......with the lily-white flower feather 湛藍的天空照亮了我們,用純白的花朵和羽毛
I hurricane,cross the desert. 我越過狂風和沙漠
whenever,wherever.sand with me ,enwrap my body. 無論何時,無論何處,沙土都和我在一起,包裹了我的身體
swam desert .the pure zone.my clear world. 游過了沙漠,純凈的區域是我干凈的世界
I like a kid.like a kid like candy. 我像一個孩子,像糖果也像孩子
suck my feel. 吮吸了我的感覺
I shoot out wings. 我拍了拍翅膀
when i fly .i fly. fly to the sky...........當我飛翔,飛翔,向天空飛翔的時候
blueness SKY天空一片湛藍
When arrows through their body. Like rain fall down .. 當像雨般的剪射穿了他們的身體
time stopped just now .tears outflow .I can't stop 時間突然停止,我一下子湧出了淚水,無法停止
IN the war.2.2.2008.在2008年2月2日的戰爭中
I saw two souls of Dynast . 我看了統治者的2個靈魂
which one ,no matter what you do .no matter what you said 無論你做了什麼,無論你說了什麼,不影響究竟是哪一個
We play many roles in the world.我們在世界上發揮很多的作用
In the short time.what we can do.who we can met for long 在短短的一生中,我們能做什麼,我們能夠遇見誰
Boy's grandfather .He can't protect her boy.He alone to save he. 男孩的祖父,他不能夠保護她的男孩,他便單獨去拯救他
and they dead together. (Young life. An old man) 然後他們死在了一起(年輕的生命,一個老人)
they don' fall down .they don' fall down;they don' fall down 他們並不倒下,並不倒下,並不倒下
They will stand forever in my heart 他們在我的心中將永遠站立
I can't stop my tear........... 我不能停止我的淚水
MY rarity memories. IN 2.2 2008 我珍貴稀有的記憶,在2008年2月2日
New Year.2008 新的一年,2008
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Begin.now. 從現在開始
Say goodbye to my yesterday. 和我的昨天說再見
my new year start up 我新的一年開始了
I wish in the new year. 我在新年裡許願
Everything goes well.I make more good friend. 希望每一件事都能夠往好的方向發展,我也能夠交到更多好的朋友
We can't forget yesterday. its make us ages. Time can't return.我不能忘記昨天,它使我們成長,時間無法回來
We all have good health , And havemore money.Aha. 我們都會擁有健康的身體,並且有更多的錢,哈哈
world peace .Important! 最重要的,世界要和平
『捌』 求英譯中翻譯, 高分 (no Google translation)
題目:《教育必優先》
現在的舒適生活絕大程度上建立在農民和礦工的純體力勞動上的澳大利亞人,傳統上並未特別重視過正式教育。
或許這些早期的價值觀仍體現在我們政府的財政支出優先順序上。根據一份來自OECD(經濟合作與發展組織)的報告,澳大利亞話費少於大多西方國家的經費於教育之上(這些教育包括初等、中等和高等教育)。加拿大、美國、法國和瑞典,那些我們經常拿來與自己比較的國家,盡管我們有更多的學齡兒童比例,但上述國家卻均投入了更多的GDP比例於教育事業之中。盡管由於更大數量的年輕人口,有著百分之24的學齡兒童,卻花費了少於美加法瑞四國平均投入比10%的投入。我們相比多也落後於OECD其他加入國對已超過義務教育年齡卻仍在接受教育的學生的財政投入。
世界銀行關於發展的起因的報告總結說,教育,是能夠保障一個國家和他的居民高生活質量的最重要的因素,沒有之一。這就意味著,OECD這一調查報告(指澳大利亞教育投入少的報告)著實令人擔憂。不可否認地,雖然該報告基於1986-87年的數據撰寫,而且自那以後澳大利亞在持續學習率上有著明顯的提高,並在教育基金投入上有些略微進步。但是,在財政預算上對教育仍相對的低投入優先度,仍然體現著澳大利亞政府的不折不扣的目光短淺。
(文章不難,應該是高考難度的樣子。
完全手打,滿意請採納,仍有疑問可追問。看到那些在樓主已經強調不要機器翻譯卻仍煞有介事裝模作樣企圖不勞而獲甚至一段一段機器翻譯裝模作樣的人,心裡一陣捉急。)
『玖』 中譯英 翻譯
1.兩名消防員成功地將這個女嬰從大火中解救出來
Two firefighters successfully rescued the baby girl from the big fire.
2.1998年的洪災是近年來襲擊中國的特大自然災害之一
The flood in 1998 is one of the biggest natural disasters attacking china in recent years.
3.自從張家界被開發為國家公園之後,越來越多的國際友人來此地旅遊(national)
Since Zhangjiajie has been developed as national park,more ans more international friends come here to have a visit.
4.我希望能在星期一的最後期限之前寫完論文
I hope I could finish the paper before the Monday deadline